This End User license Agreement shall deem to be the governing agreement between www. www.celltracker.io (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “Celltracker” as the context may require) and the user of Celltracker services (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “user” as the context may require)
- Information Tracking
- Registration of User
- Preservation of monitored information
- Website Security
- Third Party Links
Celltracker respects and realizes the importance of protecting your privacy and Website is committed in protecting your Privacy Rights to the fullest possible extent. This Section classifies the information Celltracker collects from you while you use the Services of this Celltracker and the mode and manner the same is used by the Website.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
3. Information Tracking
Celltracker website and app may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about you in several ways, which includes your IP address, computer settings, mobile settings, most-recently visited URLs, operating system info, browser information, date and time, your preferences and choices and saved options subject to your browser settings.
Website use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with its server, and to administer its Web site.
4. Registration of User
- You are required to register on the Celltracker to avail the services provided by Celltracker, for which you are required to submit the required personal identifiable data and information. Celltracker stores all this personal information on its personal database. Such personal data you provide will not be sold, or made available to any third party website, that is not associated, linked or affiliated with Celltracker.
- Celltracker may use information collected to deliver to you information about the site and promotional material regarding its services. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary.
- Your username and password will remain confidential to you, and Celltracker will never ask you to reveal your password to itself or any third party whatsoever.
- Celltracker do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people.
- Your information may be provided to partners/affiliates/subsidiary companies of Celltracker who work on behalf of or with Celltracker under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Celltracker to communicate with you about offers from Celltracker and its marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We shall be bound to disclose any of your personal information provided by you, pursuant to any court’s order, or any statutory authority empowered to order such disclosure.
- Your information may be shared by us with any government investigation agency with a view to investigate suspicious activity, fraud or any malicious or illegal activity that may have been committed.
- All the information that you provide may be used by Celltracker for analysis of its services, researching markets, traffic, prevailing trends, or for any other aspect as it may deem fit, and for that purpose Celltracker may make any such data available to analysis under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Celltracker does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Celltracker uses maximum security as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money do not fall in the wrong hands.
- Celltracker shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
5. Preservation of monitored information
Celltracker Applications may collect sensitive and personal information of app installation in mobiles, which are stored on private servers. Celltracker does not sell, use or view this information. They are stored on servers as it is and can be only viewed by the users. Celltracker do not assume any liability in the event of leak of any such information from the user’s end.
6. Website Security
Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect from loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the internet, Celltracker will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
7. Third Party Links
Our Web site contains links to other websites. The Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.